? Estimated reading time: 4 minutes.
Axel introduces a new firmware update, called 1626b.17289. This update will replace the previous firmware (1626a). The new firmware is available for the M80, M85 and M90 models. The Axel firmware update can be downloaded here. Would you rather receive the update via For All IT? Please send us an email at email@example.com.
What are the new features?
- Support of seamless (Running multiple published applications on a single Citrix session)
- Reducer V3 (new default value) is now supported
- As in RDP, audio redirected to buzzer is added
- StoreFront: Management of PNG icons
- Terminal name is now recoverable by DHCP
- Reverse SSH tunneling feature is available for local VNC and LPD server (must be requested as an option for now)
- Ability to manage a second server
- New option “WDB” for management of WiFi dualband (must be used with suitable antennas)
- Dual Screen: “clone” mode for text sessions is now available
- StoreFront: Various improvements and fixes for Citrix server version 7.14 and following
- StoreFront: Optimization icons load times
- Various improvement and fixes
- Windows information is now displayed in the event of error
- 5250 Display Optimization
Do you have any questions about this new update? Or do you want to know how to provide your Axels quickly and easily with this update? Please contact us by filling out the contact form or call us at +31 (0)88 – 751 02 02.